Get initial legal advice – you have confidence you’re on the right track
We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations. We offer a flat-rate fee for this legal consultation. Your whole planning team can join in a conference call, so you have confidence that starting a new organization is the best approach.
During our START Up Planning Session, we help design a plan to ensure your organization’s success. We cover:
- S – Setting-up of a nonprofit, foundation, or social enterprise, and the differences.
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for nonprofits, foundations, and social enterprises.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues.
- T – To-dos for new organizations.
Ready to work with an award-winning attorney who has 100% success rate in setting up new tax-exempt organizations?
We offer this START Up session to a limited number of organizations each month for a flat-rate fee. And, if we work together in the future, that fee will be applied to future legal work.
Please send us the following information and we’ll finalize a time for your START Up Planning Session.