Ready to START Up your Social Enterprise?
Setting up a for-good business or social enterprise includes several major steps with various government agencies. We offer a turnkey, straightforward solution to set up your organization the right way, the first time. We do all the legal work for you, including:
- State Corporate Matters
- Tax-Exempt and IRS Applications
- Legal Compliance Checks and Reporting.
If you know you are ready to start your new organization, complete the information below and we will be in touch soon.
Are you here to learn more?
Are you researching whether starting a new organization is best for you? If you’re investigating the best ways to start your organization, you may like our START Up Planning Session. During this session, we explain how to start a new organization and we help design a plan for success. We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations. We offer a flat-rate fee for this START Up Planning Session. It covers:
- S – Setting-up a new organization and the differences in types (for-profit, nonprofit, benefit corporation, L3C, hybrid, and more).
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for new organizations.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues.
- T – To-dos for new organizations.
We offer this START Up session to a limited number of organizations each month for a flat-rate fee. And, if we work together in the future, that fee will be applied to future legal work.
Send us the following information and we’ll set a time for your START Up Planning Session.