You can start a new foundation with confidence that you are doing it the right way, the first time.
Setting up a foundation includes several major steps with various government agencies. We offer a turnkey, straightforward solution to set up your foundation as a tax-exempt entity. We do all the legal work for you.
If you know you are ready to start your foundation, complete the information below and we will be in touch soon.
Just trying to learn more?
Are you researching whether starting a foundation is best for you? If you’re investigating the best ways to start your foundation, you may like our START Up Planning Session. During this session, we explain how to start a foundation and we help design a plan to ensure your foundation’s success. We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations. We offer a flat-rate fee for this START Up Planning Session. It covers:
- S – Setting-up a foundation and the differences in types (private, operating, non-operating, more).
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for nonprofits and foundations.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues.
- T – To-dos for new foundations.
We offer this START Up session to a limited number of organizations each month for a flat-rate fee. And, if we work together in the future, that fee will be applied to future legal work.
Send us the following information and we’ll set a time for your START Up Planning Session.