You can start a new foundation with confidence that you are doing it the right way, the first time.
Setting up a foundation includes several major steps with various government agencies. We offer a turnkey, straightforward solution to set up your foundation as a tax-exempt entity. We do all the legal work for you.
Do you want to learn more about starting a family foundation or corporate foundation?
Are you researching whether starting a foundation is best for you? You may like invest in our START Up Planning Session. During this session, we explain how to start a foundation and we help design a plan to ensure your foundation’s success. We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations. We offer a flat-rate fee for this START Up Planning Session. It covers:
- S – Setting-up a foundation and the differences in types (private, operating, non-operating, more).
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for nonprofits and foundations.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues for different types of foundations – family foundations, corporate foundations, community foundations.
- T – To-dos for new foundations.
We offer this START Up session to a limited number of organizations each month for a flat-rate fee. And, if we work together in the future, that fee will be applied to future legal work.
Send us the following information and we’ll set a time for your START Up Planning Session.