We help clients form new nonprofits and tax-exempt organizations – charities, foundations, associations, and social enterprises.
Cullinane Law Group provides a quick, straightforward solution to start your tax-exempt organization. Get set up the right way, the first time. From drafting your governing corporate documents and obtaining federal tax exemption, to counseling on compliance and reporting requirements, we offer complete flat-rate packages to get you off the ground.
Since we are not able to work with everyone, we have compiled some key steps here. Each organization is unique in its formation applications – the steps differ for foundations, small booster clubs, churches, associations, international operations, etc. You’ll want to check with your state of incorporation and IRS for specific steps. This is provided as general support to help you get started. Please contact us if you’d like to invest in a legal strategy session to get your questions answered.
- What is the Difference between Nonprofit and Tax-Exempt?
- What is the Difference between a Public Charity and Private Foundation?
- What is the Difference between Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws?
- Who Owns a Nonprofit
- What are the Duties of Nonprofit Directors?
- What Needs to Be Included in our Minutes?
Please let us know if you’d like to learn about turn-key solutions to starting your nonprofit organization with ease.