The Cullinane Law Group serves nonprofits and social enterprises.
We help you turn your passion into an organization that can make a difference.
We can help you set up a strong and legally compliant organization to ensure long-term success. We provide risk management and offer solutions for sound governance. We offer practical management advice so your enterprise can be successful.
Our clients are diverse—schools, philanthropists, business associations, religious organizations, pro athletes, national service groups, cultural organizations, social enterprises, idealists, sports leagues, political action committees, and more.
But despite their diversity in service and programs, our clients have one thing in common. They are mission-driven. They are making a difference and giving back to their world. We are proud to give them the tools to succeed.
Some Recent Clients Featured in News
- Adaptive Training Foundation – CBS This Morning – Grounds for Change. Starbucks CEO on Push to Inspire Civic Engagement – First “Upstander” David Vobora of Adaptive Training Foundation.
- Alternative PAC – Wall Street Journal “Match Game: Website Promises Guilt-Free Voting for Gary Johnson” highlights AlternativePAC’s viral video Balanced Rebellion
- RideShare – Bloomberg on ridesharing options in Austin and how RideAustin is trying to break through that mold with its unique model.
- PLUS – Paid Leave for the United States – PLUS activists featured on FOX New’s The Kelly File to discuss paid family leave policy for the U.S.
- CareBox Program – CNBC – “CareBox uses crowd-funding to fight cancer”
- RideShare – USA TODAY – “RideAustin invents alternatives to Uber, Lyft”
- Mealshare – Mealshare wins 2016 Canadian Social Venture of The Year award
- CareBox Program – Austin-American Statesman “CareBox provides essential items to cancer patients,” looks to expansion
- Keep Austin Fed – Volunteers mobilize to feed locals in need
- Drive a Senior – Aging well at home requires help (Austin American Statesman)
- VentureLab Youth Entrepreneurship Programs featured in Wall Street Journal: Teaching Children How to Be Entrepreneurs (WSJ)
- Justin Masterson’s Fortress Foundation: Cleveland Indians’ Pitcher Masterson finding ways to give back (MLB)
- Modern Quilt Guild featured in LA Times: Modern quilters putting fresh spin on an old tradition (LA Times)
- Daughters of the Republic of Texas: Phil Collins donates Texas history + Alamo memorabilia (Texas Monthly)
- Dr. Phil Foundation: Dr. Phil launches Little Kids Rock Across America, Sponsored by the Dr. Phil Foundation (Dr. Phil, CBS)
- Women’s Flat Track Derby: Roller girls save one of their own
- Keep Austin Fed featured in Austin American Statesman: Keep Austin Fed keeps food out of trash, gives it to Austinites in need (Statesman)
- Theatre for Change: Theatre for Change Tells Real Stories From The Texas Foster System (Texas Public Radio)
- Mile Strong Kids: San Antonio teachers create mud runs for Latino kids (Salud America!)
- Nancy Lieberman Foundation: Nancy Lieberman Shares Loves of Basketball (WFAA – ABC Dallas)