- Can Nonprofits Be Involved in Elections and Voting?
- What is a Fiscal Sponsor?
- Client Highlight: Allied Advocates Foundation
- How Does a Church Become Tax-Exempt?
- We’re a Legal Nonprofit. What Next?
- Should our Nonprofit Use Crowd-Funding Sites?
Mollie Cullinane is an attorney who works with nonprofits and social enterprises, from emerging local charities, professional athletes' foundations, and international organizations. She is a Texas Super Lawyer – Nonprofit Law (Thomson Reuters, 2012 - 2014). She also serves as a professor at Texas Lutheran University, teaching “Social Entrepreneurship and Nonprofits." LEARN MORE