Ready to START Up your Social Enterprise?
You can start a new social enterprise quickly and affordably and with confidence that you are doing it properly!
We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations.
During our START Up Planning Session, we explain the various types of social enterprises – traditional for-profit entity (LLC, corporation), a new business entity (benefit corporation, B Corp, L3Cs), a nonprofit corporation, or a combination of these. We help design a plan to ensure your organization’s success.
During this START Up Planning Session we cover:
- S – Setting-up a social enterprise.
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for social ventures.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues.
- T – To-dos for new organizations.
Ready to work with an attorney who can help you start a new social enterprise quickly and affordably?
Please send us the following information. We’ll be in touch to let you know if your organization qualifies for this limited offer and we’ll finalize a time for your START Up Planning Session.