Ready to START Up your Foundation?
You can start a new foundation quickly and affordably and with confidence that you are doing it properly!
We offer a limited number of START Up Planning Sessions each month to qualified organizations.
During our START Up Planning Session, we explain how to start a foundation – whether a corporate foundation, family foundation, private foundation, or community foundation. We help design a plan to ensure your organization’s success.
During this START Up Planning Session we cover:
- S – Setting-up of a nonprofit foundation and the differences.
- T – Taxes and tax-exempt status with the IRS.
- A – Activities, programs, and fundraising issues for nonprofits and foundations.
- R – Regulations and compliance issues.
- T – To-dos for new foundations.
Ready to work with an attorney who has terrifically happy clients and 100% success rate in setting up new foundations with 501c3 tax-exempt status before the IRS?
Please send us the following information. We’ll be in touch to let you know if your organization qualifies for this limited offer and we’ll finalize a time for your START Up Planning Session.