Ready to GROW your Organization?
Are you ready to have an award-winner lawyer on your team? Do you have legal questions about your nonprofit or foundation?
You can focus on growing your cause and community…we’ll handle the legal issues.
We are here to help! The Cullinane Law Group works exclusively with nonprofits, foundations, and social enterprises like yours.
Depending on your monthly Nonprofit GROWTH Plan, you will have
- G – Guidance for Your Nonprofit or Foundation. You can call us at any time with your questions. You will have peace of mind by knowing an award-winning team is here for you.
- R – Review of Activities & Risk Management. We will review your nonprofit or foundation’s activities, give practical advice and offer tools for success. We advise on indemnification policies, insurance coverage, regulatory compliance, and record-keeping.
- O – Organizational Governance. We help with the board of directors, governing documents (bylaws, articles of incorporation), conflicts, meetings, state compliance and reports.
- W – Ways to Raise Funds. Nonprofit fundraising is highly regulated. We counsel on fundraising law, gift planning, charitable solicitations, tax deductibility requirements, major gifts, corporate sponsorships, endowments, grant contracts, charitable gaming and social investing.
- T – Training. We offer training to your board and staff that are specialized to your needs.
- H – Help with all of your legal needs, as they arise. This may include adversarial proceedings or litigation, real estate, intellectual property, management, employment issues, insurance, contracts, and more.
We are able to take on a small number of new clients each month. This is a long-term arrangement – we become partners in your organization’s success – so we want to make sure we’re good fits for each other! Please send us some information — we’ll be in touch to let you know if your organization may qualify for a GROWTH Plan.